Friday, May 14, 2010

2010 Victorian Tiltles!!!

So the Vic Titles were held on the weekend.It was held at Possoes which I was stoked with because I don't Juc much. There was a nice swell coming through all weekend with offshore NW winds. I entered the Cadets and the Juniors. On the Saturday I had the Junior semi. I came 2nd to Will Cousins.
On the Sunday I had the Junior and Cadet final. The swell had dropped a bit so there was some nice 3 ft sets coming through. It was also lining up a bit better than on the Saturday.First up I had the Cadet final. It was a 25 minute final with a 15 wave, wave limit.I had a real good final. Sooooo happy with it. I ended up winning the Cadet final.
Next was the Juniors. In this Final was Will Cousins, Oscar Lalor, Cole Rush and I. I still surfed well in this one but not as good. I came 3rd with Will coming in 2nd and Oscar 1st.
It was a good weekend. Hope it's at the Poss next year.

1 comment: